Welcome to UCLA! You are joining a vibrant community of faculty in one of the top universities in the world!
We provide a variety of resources to support your transition and success.
Please attend any events to which you are invited in your first year at UCLA to meet others and gain useful information such as the New Faculty Orientation, Chancellor's Reception, and Small Group Lunches with the Executive Vice Chancellor/Provost.
Below are some helpful links to assist you here at UCLA:
- Career Development - Information on teaching resources, mentoring, grants & awards, work life, and professional development opportunities.
- Dashew Center for International Students and Scholars
- Khan - Learning to Teach
- Los Angeles County Cities - Community Profiles
- Faculty Housing - University-owned apartments and condominiums
- Relocation Expenses - Policies and procedures related to the payment of relocation expenses.
- UCLA Faculty - Information on UCLA faculty housing, educational resources, programs for children, benefits, and other resources.
- UCLA Real Estate - Information on faculty housing and home loans.
- UCLA Office of Equity, Diversity and Inclusion (EDI) Syllabus for Faculty
- UCLA Technology Development Group - A campus-wide gateway to Innovation, Research and Entrepreneurship
- Slack Channel: Search #UCLA New Faculty (Slack Tutorials)
A variety of workshops are provided for new and junior faculty throughout the school year.
Admin Analyst, Faculty Development